Well this morning is my first day back at work from my three day weekend and my first day of a 6 day streak of work. So I wanted to go a little easy on the workout today and save the intense things for my days off and when I close. I woke up an hour before I have to get ready for work, and after sitting for a few minutes to wake up, I began doing the first workout I ever did with the dip station; the dive bomber and knee lifts. Still having a hard time with them, but I did go a little longer on doing them before I stopped, so that's good. After that, I did the back lunges and knee lifts from yesterday's workout, and some inverted pushups using the dip station. I lifted my 10 lb weights some and did three yoga poses, and I think I am done for the day! Took about 30 minutes to do everything, and now I'm sitting here with a granola bar and some chocolate milk before I have to hop in the shower and go to work.
Oh, last night was my first cake decorating class and I think it went great! I had a lot of fun with my friend Lindsay and I think I did pretty good decorating the cookies. I was a little bad and ate 2 of the cookies, but hopefully I will try and not eat everything I make! next week I have to make a cake and homemade icing :o
Should be interesting! I'm going to get a vanilla cake mix and ad nerds to it to make a confetti cake and then maybe use some nerds for the topping as sprinkles. Sounds great! And hopefully I don't eat more than one or two pieces! LOL
Hope everyone has a great day!
Those cookies were delicious
ReplyDeleteI didn't make them lol. Lindsay did :)
ReplyDeleteAhem, I would like a piece of said cake when you get done. I am sad I can't take the class with you :( But sounds like you are having fun!
ReplyDelete