Well yesterday was definitely a busy day! I slept in, which I needed, and when I woke up I went downstairs and made all the icing for the cake decorating class and iced the cake I was bringing. That took a while, and once I finished all that I went and showered and got ready, grabbed a salad at Wendy's, went to the store for a few things, and then went to the chiropractor. By the time I got home, I had about an hour to work on homework before I had to leave for the class. lol. I did get to work out yesterday! I kind of combined what I've been doing with the other one I started because of my neck problem. I did 40 reps of lifting my leg over the dip bar into a back lung and into a knee lift, I did 40 squats and 40 inverted push ups. I thought it was a pretty good day. Wish I had more time for school work, but I knew it was going to be busy, so it's okay. The cake class went really well. I'm so happy with the final cake! And now I'm really excited for the next classes! I'm going to be taking fondant and gumpaste next and everyone says it's basically play doh for adults haha. So I think it will be a lot of fun.
This morning I was suppose to wake up at 7 so I could work out and I just didn't want to wake up, so I slept in instead -.- Maybe after work I'll do a light workout but I dunno. lol. Gotta go! Hope everyone has a great day <3
No comments:
Post a Comment