Well since my last post, I had some pain in my neck and shoulder area. I kind of ignored it Wednesday night thinking it wasn't anything big, and the next day when I wake up, I'm in tears... I still managed to get through my whole shift on Thursday, and had to go to the chiropractor after work to have him check it out. So needless to say, I didn't do any working out. When I got home that night I put some ice on it and went to bed. The next day I didn't work out either because it was still sore and it was truck day, so I don't usually like to workout on Fridays. I went again to the chiropractor after work, and it has been helping pretty good. This morning I woke up a little later than I was planning but I was really tired, so I just let myself sleep in. I tried to do a little working out, but nothing to stress my neck and shoulders too bad, so I ended up doing my last weeks workout where I lifted one leg over the handle of the dip bar station, go into a back lunge, and then go into a knee lift. I only did 40 of them. Then I got one of my 10 lb weights and held it out in front of me, and raised it over my head as I lowered into a squat. Those were pretty difficult so I only did 10 of them. I focused a lot on stretching before I worked out today, and I think it helped a good bit. My back and neck are pretty sore at the moment, but hopefully I will be good tomorrow. I should probably put some ice on my neck tonight, but I'm so drained from work I just want to go pass out now.
Hope everyone has had a good Saturday night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment