Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 8: I have a plan!

        So I decided what I am going to do for working out, is pick one workout that is some what difficult and works the whole body and do that one workout for a full week and then the next week going on to a different workout. That way, the first day of the new workout I can go a little light and gradually bring myself to the full amount of reps that the website shows by the end of the week. And then if I continue to with one workout a week, I still won't get bored with it and stop. Hopefully it works! Yesterday I Kept going with the lifting my leg over the dip bar station and going into a back lunge and up into a knee lift on the dip bar. What I did to increase from the day before was I went 4 minutes straight again and only took a minute break in between and did another 4 minutes. I was still incredibly worn out after the minute was up and those last 4 minutes was very difficult. Who knew that 8 minutes of working out could whip your ass so bad?? LOL. I had a very busy day on Monday, which is why I didn't have time to post. I woke up and within 20 minutes left for the chiropractor. I ended up running a couple errands with my dad and when I got home did my grueling 8 minutes of working out lol. I then immediately hopped in the shower and went and got lunch with my friend Alex from high school. THEN I preceded to go to Kohl's where I found a REALLY cute dress for the wedding I'm going to on Saturday and a great pair of jeans. Looking back I prolly should have waited to go to Kohl's because of how tight I was on time lol. Once I left there, I went to the store to buy cake mix and eggs for the cake I had to bake for class THAT night. So I got home about 3:30 ish and started baking TWO cakes for the class that started at 6:30. I was definitely pressed for time -.- I literally got the last cake out of the oven about 5 minutes before I left for the class. So the cake class went pretty well I think. Cake decorating is definitely harder than it looks! The instructor said another reason it was harder for me and Lindsay was because the cakes were so fresh. So after the class, I got home about 9 or so, got to see the man for a little bit and I passed out.
        Today I had some issues lol -.- My plan was to wake up at 7am and that would give me time to do my workout and shower before I go into work. Well... I ended up setting my alarm clock for 7pm instead haha. So thankfully someone I work with decided to text me at 7:30 this morning to inform me she called out. If she hadn't have texted me, I would have been probably very late for work because I was tired from the day before. So thankfully the only time I lost was my workout time, so I got ready and went to work. Once I left work I went and got my hair cut. Nothing too drastic. Got about an inch taken off the bottom and got layers added in. I wanted it to look a little better for the wedding. once Talan got off work, he wanted to get his hair cut too, so I went and sat with him while he got his done. So by the time I got home, it was late and I needed to do laundry so I have clothes to wear to work tomorrow, so no working out today :/ I was a little bad today with eating as well -.- So I'm planning on actually waking up at 7 and doing extra working out to make up for missing today.
        So work has been a little crazy lately. On Saturday a chipmunk decided to come into the store and was just running ALL over the place! One minute he'd be in the front and then I'd hear a customer scream in the back and then minutes later another scream in the middle. It was pretty entertaining to say the least. I almost caught him a few times, but then I gave up for the day. When it was getting close to closing that night, an associate said we had him cornered basically under a shelf, so we blocked off the section he could escape so he wouldn't roam the store and eat all the candy at night. So when I get to work on Sunday, I brought in a trap my family had from our horror story of having a squirrel loose in the house, and by the time I got there with the trap, a stupid little kid decided to mess with our little set up and the chipmunk escaped and was roaming the store once again. I must say he is a smart little guy because here it is Tuesday night, and he has yet to be caught. But he has yet to leave the store either lol. Hopefully we can get him tomorrow, so we can get him outside. My step mom said squirrels like Snickers bars (haha), so if he's not in the cage when I come in at 1, I'll put a snickers in there and see if that works.
       Well I think that is all the craziness for the past couple days! Hopefully I really wake up at 7 and get a good workout and do some school work!
        Have a good night everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment