Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 13: Buh.. Maybe I'm just not meant to do this.

        Well I took it very easy on working out yesterday, and my legs have been sore a lot lately I think just because of how much I've been overworking them. I went to work, and it was a rough night last night. I went to bed and about 3 am, I woke up sick and on top of that, I had a bloody nose :/ One of the other reasons I hate the winter lol. Thankfully I was able to fall asleep pretty easily again, but I woke up around 8 or so, and I just felt drained and still so sick. so I went ahead and skipped the workout for today. When I was getting ready for work, I noticed I have two VERY black bruises on my legs, and I'm not sure what it's from. I don't remember running into something so hard to make my leg that bruised... the only thing I can think of is I possibly bruised my muscles really bad from straining them too much.. I hear that could be really unlikely though, so I have no idea what I did... Was another rough day at work, and I'm glad to be home and getting ready for bed. My neck is still pretty sore, and I'm looking forward to going to the chiropractor in the morning! We'll see if I'm well enough to try working out some more.. I hope so! I still have icing to make for my cake and my classes start tomorrow! So it will be a busy day. Maybe I'll go walking or something. If I have time. Just in one class, I have to read 5 chapters! Seriously? The first week and that's only one class... I'm afraid to see the other one..
       As much as I would like to sleep in, I think I need to wake up early so I can get going on a busy day off.
Hope everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment