Well yesterday I did a total of 70 squats and 70 inverted push ups on the dip bar station, and wow am I feeling the pain this morning. I'm glad I remained pretty lazy for the most part yesterday lol. I went to the cake decorating class last night and I don't know if I'm actually getting the hang of cake decorating or if what we went over was just easier, but I felt I did really well on most of the things we did. It really is fun. I think once I'm done with the classes, I'm going to start trying to practice at home more so I can keep improving. After the class I finally had a good night with the man :)) Things have been rough, but I'm hoping they will just keep going up from here. <3
So this morning I woke up at a little after 8 and read until 8:30. Then I made my self get up and start working out even though I was already sore. But I wanted to keep pushing and keep improving more each day, so I did :) I went a lot slower today obviously. After 40 squats and push ups, my legs were shaking, so I sat for a couple minutes between each set of ten. BUT I finally made it to 80 total for squats and push ups! I'm very proud of myself and very sore, so the next 8 hours of work should be fun! yaaayy. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment