Well I ended up taking two days off from working out and I have to say I felt a dramatic drop in my mood the past two days, so I felt like I should do at least a little bit of working out this morning to try and help that. Yesterday was truck day and of course as soon as I walk in, who is there? The AUDITOR. yay. We passed and that's all that matters! That was a huge weight lifted off everyone's shoulders because it had been over 2 years since we last got audited and were supposed to every year. So I unloaded the truck and worked some freight, so I got a little bit of a workout yesterday just from that.
I don't know what was going on Thursday night, but I couldn't sleep at all.. I would be lucky to get about 2 or 3 hours of sleep, so last night I hit a wall at about 9 o'clock. I was completely out before ten and was loudly awaken by a smoke detector! I didn't know what it was at first because I was in such a deep sleep. My first reaction was to look at my alarm clock haha. It was 2 am though, so I know it wasn't that. I glanced around my room and outside my room, and it didn't seem like anyone else woke up, so then I was thinking I was hearing things and laid back down. About 10 minutes later I notice my door is open and I look over and my dad is there and asked if I heard the loud beep. So at least I knew I didn't imagine it! About thirty minutes later it goes off again and then another thirty minutes later, so my parents took it down. I think it was the battery going dead, but it didn't chirp like most smoke detectors, but a long drawn out beep. It was really cute though because my cat was worried something was going on and she was sitting alert in front of my bed if I was laying there, and when I went outside my room she kept following me and looked ready to attack. So once we got that one smoke detector situated, we all went back to bed, this was about 3 am at this point, and about thirty minutes later, ANOTHER smoke detector starts going off. So it's about 4:30- 5 before we get that one situated and we all get back in bed. I should have known that crazy night was a prewarning to my crazy day to follow. So I was able to fall back asleep, but I didn't really catch up from the night before, but I got up anyways and started a kind of light workout, but still intense.
I did knee lifts over the dip station into a back lunge and then up into a knee raise and did that for 4 minutes straight. I did take a little bit of a break and did it again for another 4 minutes. It's hard to believe that such a little workout can wear you out so much! I did a couple other little things and a few yoga poses and that was it for the day. I then got ready for work and faced the craziness there! As soon as I walk in the store, I find out there is a chipmunk running around the store. So all night, that's all I heard from customers. Or they would scream when they saw it. I saw him a few times and each time, I almost forgot and all of a sudden he would be right next to me, and I'd scream too lol. So my day was spent running around doing stock, cleaning, and a few times attempting to catch the chipmunk, which didn't work. Then, as if that wasn't crazy enough, I had some issues in the office and had to call another manager that was closing in to help me and we had to call the store manager. It was a mess and I swear I was going to have a heart attack. Thankfully everything was found by the end of the night, but resulted in us getting out pretty late. As were leaving we see the chipmunk again. We had him cornered under a shelf, and put a clear container over the part, so he couldn't run around all night and eat the candy at the registers. And one of the girls put trail mix in there for him, and when we were leaving, another wanted to put water in there haha. It was silly. Hopefully we can catch the little critter tomorrow. If they keep him in the shelf tomorrow morning, I'm going to bring a trap in that we have from when we had a squirrel loose in the house. And hopefully we'll get him and get to put him back outside. Definitely a lot going on and I definitely want to go to bed now! I am so drained. Hopefully tomorrow isn't another crazy day. Good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment