Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 11: Need an easy day :/

      Well doing 70 squats one day and then 80 the next and working 8 hour days, tends to make ones legs hurt pretty bad... I was going to go walking this morning and take it easy, but it's raining and knowing my clutsy ass, I wouldn't be able to walk a few steps without falling. So I began trying my usual workout, but I couldn't. I was able to do 10 squats and after 5, my legs were shaking.. So I'm just going to take a little break on that today and hopefully tomorrow I can do more. I was able to do 20 inverted push ups and then I did 20 knee lifts for a core workout. So I think that's about it for today. I think it may just be the weather has me kind of down today, so I'm going to read some and probably get a head start on my classes that start next week. Sad I know. I have a week off of school, and what do I do? Do the work anyways lol.

Hope everyone has a great day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment