Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1 of an intense workout!

Okay, so I recently got a new workout station called a dip station and I have been following daily workouts on www.bodyrock.tv/
           This is the first day of my three day weekend off of work, so when I woke up this morning and decided to be a little lazy and read for about an hour, then got up and began my workout. A workout that is supposed to only take me 10 minutes took 20, but I need to pace myself and not push too hard. The workout consists of a dive bomber and a knee raise, and from the video looks pretty easy, but I was mistaken. The longest I was able to maintain the workout was two minutes and then had to take a two minute break. So I continued to do that until I reached the 10 minutes I needed to do. After resting I ate a granola bar, and I am about to lift some weights and do some yoga, and I think that will be all for the day!  After a nice hot shower and eating a chicken salad for lunch, I must do homework the rest of the day! Fun!



         For those who don't know, the top picture is the dip station. The next picture obviously is me and my starting photo that I will look back on to see my progress. The next picture is a knee lift, and for those like myself who don't have much upper body strength, it sucks! Hopefully I will feel the pain tomorrow morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment