Well, it's been a while since I've been on here... Been going through a lot mentally, physically, and emotionally recently and it has just been too much for me. I felt in the midst of a breakdown and now I'm to the point of just being numb to everything. Thankfully school will be over next week, so I plan on working out a lot! I just got back into it yesterday morning and I started out pretty slow. Within the past few weeks that I have not been on here, that problem disk in my back slipped twice :/ Which put me out of working out this entire time. I wish I could say that my diet remained healthy, but I think as one begins to slack, the other does as well. I started out yesterday with my dip bar station and I did a knee lift, where you're holding yourself up on the bars and lifting your knees to your stomach, but most importantly, keeping your back straight. After the knee lift, I started with my right leg and kicked it over the bar and then went into a back lung. I repeated again for the other leg. I was only able to do about 20 total. Not working out for three weeks really affected me more than I thought. After doing those I just did 10 straight knee lifts and held myself up the whole time and then I did 20 inverted push ups and 20 squats. I felt pretty worn out from all that, so I think today I'm going to do the same workout and maybe try and add a couple more reps. I need to go attempt to catch up on my homework for now. I feel like I'm forever falling behind. Still 4 chapters behind and I have 5 questions to answer that have to be approximately half a page each, and it's due tonight. Hopefully I can answer the questions without the reading, which I have been able to do lately. I can't forget today that I have an induction ceremony for one of my honor societies online at 1! lol.. I forgot about one of them and ended up switching my schedule around and was at work during the first one :/ I was pretty upset, but there's nothing I can do about it. Hopefully I don't get too wrapped up in my school that I miss this one too! hehe.
I hope everyone has a good day, and perhaps I will be on later to record my successes/ failures of working out.
~Lauren
I am right there with you. I have at least another week before I can start working out again.:( Stick with it and hopefully it will work out for you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) Didn't stick today hahaa -.- I'll definitely work out tomorrow tho lol. Your leg will be healed soon :) Make sure to take it slow working out tho! I kicked my ass barely doing anything yesterday lol
ReplyDelete