Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 4: I'm so weak and impatient

      It was very difficult this morning, but I pushed myself to do 40 reps of the exercises I've been doing. That's the knee lifts, leg lift over the dip bar station into a back lunge, inverted push ups, and squats. I feel so weak now and it's so hard for me because this workout I'm doing I could easily have done 70 to 100 reps with minimal stopping before my disk slipped this last time. I struggled at 20 reps, and even though I had to take a lot of breaks, I manged to do 40 total on everything. I'm sure I'll be feeling it some in the morning, and I work in the morning for the first time in a while, so I don't think I'm going to workout at all tomorrow.. I may when I get off work. Not sure tho. We'll see how my day goes.
      After working out I did a good bit of homework today. Getting caught up on last week -.- and I did a power point presentation that's not due until Thursday. So the only thing I have left is one conference and my finals, which I can't take until Thursday and Friday. I don't think they will take me too long, but thankfully I went ahead and requested all of Thursday off, so it will be nice to rest, take it easy, read, and enjoy my day. Hopefully they wont be too bad. I'm kind of nervous because they are open book, and because of that there are no study guides at all, so I don't have any idea what I should know, and I feel like I could possibly do worse even with it open book. Ugh. I hate all the stress I have with school. A lot of the times I wonder if it's even worth it. I haven't gone one semester without crying my eyes out over something, and stressing and giving myself chest pains over things due. It's so much shit. But my problem is I'm a perfectionist.. I want to do well and I can't let myself get a B on anything. I don't even want to think about what I'd be like if that happens. I'm getting stressed just thinking about it. At least I'm about to have a month off, though I'm sure that month will go by a lot quicker than I want. As much as I'd like the idea of taking a semester off or a little break like that, I think it will do me worse than any good. I may enjoy it too much and want to take more time off and then I'll just remain stuck at the miserable shit hole of a job I work and that makes me almost cry to think about. Hopefully in the month I'm off I can not only look non- stop for a job, but get one and get the hell out of there.
      Well, I need to try and go to bed since I have work at 9. Blech.. I'm getting so used to sleeping in lately, which still isn't that late, but later than I will be waking up tomorrow, it may be difficult to get up lol... Maybe I'll wake up REALLY sick or something.. It'd be better than going in.
Good night all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment