Monday, December 19, 2011

Maybe I'm just not meant to do this...

      I don't know why every single time I try to get into a workout routine, SOMETHING happens. My backs doing pretty good, but as soon as I'm finishing school, I get a terrible stomach bug. So I don't even remember when I worked out last. I'm still kind of dizzy and not feeling too great, but I have to go back to work tomorrow, which will be interesting... I'm hoping I can get back into working out on Wednesday. I just went and got a pair of the five finger shoes and I want to go walking in them! So if it's warm enough, I'll go before I go into work. I'm pretty excited. They always seemed like really cool shoes and when I tried them on once, I knew I had to get a pair. And I lucked out finding the pair I wanted, the size I needed, and on sale!
I'm hoping I can make some good use of them! Maybe next year I can do the Warrior Dash and I can wear these, but at the rate my back is going, I'm not even thinking about the race. Just focusing on getting healthy and not falling apart anymore lol.
      I am finally done with school for a month! It's so weird not having to think about it and worry about when something is due and if I did good on it. I'm just waiting back for one grade, but it looks like I got straight A's this semester, which will bump my GPA to a 3.8 so I'm very excited for that! Hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of my schooling :)
     Now that I'm done with school, perhaps I can focus a little more on my personal life... I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. What I should do. What I want to do... Back when I was 15 I gave my full heart to someone... and back then it was full of love and so pure. But over the years that heart has been dropped and slung behind and left to be stomped on, ripped to pieces... And as battered as it still is.. that one person still has it and sometimes I wish he didn't. So where do I go from here? I don't feel like anyone would ever want my heart again because it feels like it's beyond repair. But what if the only person that can make it better is the one that hurt it? Or is that just my wishful thinking? Because deep down I want it to still work out? I don't know anymore... Just thinking about the stress I dealt with when I was with him makes my chest hurt... And I just don't know if the trust will be able to come back.

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are awesome, and we'll go walking in them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust is something earned and yes it is VERY hard to get it back. If you aren't happy or too stressed with something, take a break. It isn't healthy to be dealing with a ton of stress at 1 time. Your eating habits change as do sleeping, working out, and other habits that don't need to change. Someone out there will be waiting for you to come along and he will have super glue and duct tape to put you back together :)

    Love the toe shoes btw :) Maybe I can join you in walking at some point when our schedules can match up ;)

    ReplyDelete